Fantastic, rare opportunity to join highly successful fully independent specialist hearing are provided in central north London on a full-time basis.
Our highly respected client offers a variety of more specialist clinical services on a regular basis making this an ideal prospect for a highly clinically skilled Audiologist keen to enjoy a more diverse and stimulating role.
With a highly established fully private client following this superb employer can also offer exceptional earning potential with basic salary offered between 35-40,000+ realistic OTE 70,000+.
Working out of two highly regarding purpose designed hearing care facilities you will offer high levels of quality care to your fully private client following.
All clients are offered in-depth detailed consultations with personal recommendations supported by thorough battery of testing including pure tone audiometry, tympanometry, otoscopy, speech noise etc and offer evidence led recommendations with leading aid brands including Phonak, Widex, Oticon, Resound, Bernafon and Lyric.
Additionally, you will be engaged for circa 10% of your working week in more specialist services including wax removal, vestibular and potentially tinnitus counselling enabling a highly engaging and rewarding schedule of clients.
Day to day you will have full support of a dedicate and experienced clinic manager and assistant who will do their utmost to ensure as much of your time as possible is made available to serving your clients.
- Full time employed Audiologist vacancy 37.5 hour per week working 9am-530pm with 1-hour lunch break
- Option to work on a weekend day to free up a day off mid-week but option to work Mon-Fri only is fully available here as well, whichever your preference
- Suitable for experienced Audiologist with strong clinical background but also commercially motivated
- Essential to have strong experience in vestibular testing
- Wax removal qualification and experience desirable but not essential
- Commercial experience is preferred but not essential
Package and Benefits
- Negotiable basic salary up to 40,000
- Established fully private client base enabling realistic OTE 77,000+ gross
- All statutory benefits provided including 20 days holiday + 8 bank
- Mid-week only working available or option to work on weekend if preferred
- State of art facilities and fully clinical freedom guaranteed
- Experienced support team
- Diverse engaging clinical services offering
- Wax removal training can be offered if required
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Vestibular experience in practical setting is essential
- HCPC registered or eligible to register as required
- Able to commit to FT working 5 days per week 9am-530pm
- Right to work in UK
- Commercial experience is desirable but not essential
- Wax experienced desirable but not essential
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs