A superb prospect has become available for an Optometrist to join a well-established and reputable independent practice based near Dorking, on a full or part-time basis, with no weekends required.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity for an Optometrist to join a phenomenal independent practice, where they place an emphasis on utilising the latest technology to provide a premium eye care service to their patients including Optomap & OCT.
From the initial consultation, through to choosing the best frame and lenses, the company have only one aim and that is to provide the best eye care for all the family.
They offer a wide spectrum of specialist clinics including advanced contact lens work, and are particularly keen to hear from Optometrists who wish to acquire their Independent prescribing qualification or fully utilise it if already qualified.
Additionally this is a midweek only role, with a minimum of 3 days required covering Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and more days negotiable up to full-time.
If you're keen to join a practice where Optometry is genuinely practised differently and leave weekend working behind, then this is an excellent option for you to consider and would recommend registering an interest while the role is still available.
- Full or part-time role working Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays with additional days negotiable up to full-time
- General working hours of 8:45am-5:30pm
- 45 minute testing time with pre-screening completed for you
- Prestigious Independent with highly established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- Clinical practice running specialist services including Dry Eye clinics and Colorimetry & Visual Stress amongst more
- Room to develop your own specialist services in your chosen speciality
- Equipped with state of the art technology including Optomap, OCT and paperless records amongst more
- Working closely alongside the owner who is a fully qualified Optometrist and gets hands on with the business
- Truly believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- Supported by an experienced team including Dispensing Opticians
Package and Benefits
- Very competitive salary depending on experience along-side a fantastic package between 45K - 60K
- No weekends!
- Professional fees paid
- Pension Scheme
- Support through further clinical development and sponsorship through courses, current Optometrists are completing courses including IP and Myopia
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs