Award winning practice
Job ID: 290621-310
Incredible Dispensing Optician opportunity within a beautifully presented specialist fashionable independent in North London.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside a chain independent company that believes in fostering close relationships to build trust that clearly reflects in their service to customer.
The practice is a local family-oriented opticians with a strong fashion sense and a forward thinking attitude. They have won many national awards and are considered one of the best independent opticians in the UK.
· Up to £33,000 basic salary + commission lucrative scheme
· Every year, the Manager visits the London, Milan and Paris trade shows to see what next season's eyewear has to offer and to hand edit the selection that you will find in the practice
· Continuous advances in technology and equipment including OCT alongside a very efficient computerised management system
· Offering specialist services: Low vision, Glaucoma referrals, Dry eye clinics and Specialist Contact Lenses
· 1 very spacious test room and a beautifully presented dispensing area within the practice
· A truly patient focused clinical environment with no commercial pressure
· You will receive training, continuous mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
· Giving you the ability to offer expert advice in a vast range of products and services
Details and requirements
· Hours: Monday – Saturday (09:30am - 18:00pm) Sunday (Closed)
· Full or part time position considered
· Eligibility to work in the UK and FBDO Registered
Salary and benefits
· Up to £33,000 + professional fees + quarterly bonus structure
· 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (33 in total) with no Sundays
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at email@example.com or call 07881287964 for more details.