Dispensing Optician Manager at Specsavers
Dispensing Optician Manager Beeston, Nottinghamshire
Specsavers in Beeston are looking for an experienced or newly qualified Dispensing Optician to join them. The focus at this store, is about pulling together and working as a team to ensure that our valued patients have an excellent experience. Become our new Dispensing Optician Manager at Specsavers in Beeston – a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and the very highest standards of customer care.
What’s on Offer?
- A flexible and competitive annual salary that will reflect your experience.
- A strong performance-based bonus scheme
- Holiday allowance of 25 days per year, plus bank holidays.
- Private health and dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CET
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
- The chance to work between two stores (Ilkeston and Beeston) to add diversity to your working week
- Open to exploring full or part time hours
- An employer that will consider current DO's that are wanting to step up into management
We’re fully equipped with 3 test rooms, the latest clinical technology (including OCT), and a team of 24 – which includes fully trained optical assistants, so everything is in place to let you focus on what you do best.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Dispensing Optician, the right person for this position will be confident, possess a strong worth ethic and a willingness to succeed. You’ll be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a Dispensing Optician who will go the extra mile for our customers and someone who encourages their colleagues to do the same. In summary, we’re looking for a high calibre resident Dispensing Optician Manager to join us and assist in driving this excellent practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Richard Bateman on 07950918068 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org