Optical Experts Required – North West London Region
Let’s cut to the chase, this is an honest appraisal of the role as a Domiciliary Optical Assistant. If you say NO to the following questions, then this role is NOT for you:
- I would love to help the most vulnerable / elderly customers
- I would love the time to spend with between 6 and 10 patients per day
- I love driving and being stuck in the odd traffic jam does not bother me
- I would love to visit parts of the area I live in that I didn’t know existed
- I am excited at the thought of being in a different place each day
- I enjoy optics and want to learn some new skills in a domiciliary setting
- I would relish the opportunity to enhance my experience in optics
If you said yes, then read on and get in touch – today!
Let’s get down to the detail, why would you work for the Preetam and Deepa in the London 8 Domiciliary Team? Well…..
Your starting salary would be in-excess of £22k
You receive a company car or car allowance to allow me to carry out my job (Business miles paid for obviously!
You would have the opportunity to earn bonus based on ethical dispensing
You will have the clinical freedom to provide the best customer journey to each customer
Please note that you must be able to drive, be double vaccinated (As we do work in care homes too), have a full clean uk license and we carry our DBS checks for all field-based staff.