We are passionate about our people. At Specsavers we support our colleagues to be the best they can be. Our ethos is to offer inspiring development and fantastic opportunities to help our 37,000 store, support office and supply chain colleagues continue to make a difference, either by serving customers or supporting partners and their teams.
Main Purpose of Role
This NHS Contracting Coordinator will provide general administrative support to the wider NHS team.
The role will support the NHS National Operations Manager with existing reports, contracts, projects, management of systems as required, in addition to providing support for e referral and data reporting.
General Administrative Support to NHS Team
- Management, administration and completion of all standard contracts, contract variations and NVAs issued by NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups (to include Audiology, EOS and GOS contracting)
- Supporting the team by liaising with central Audiology operations/BD to coordinate the internal store change process (i.e. relocations, locations removals, new stores) and the resulting contract variations required.
- Liaise with CCGs to raise and complete contract variations and commissioning changes connected to store change process and deliver associated internal comms to wider NHS team, partners and the RST.
- Providing administrative support to the NHS National Operations Manager, National EOS Service Delivery Manager, NHS Audit & Support Team Manager as required in the processing of all NHS contractual documents
- Circulation of generic emails and documents created by other colleagues within the team to communicate contractual changes and updates to internal stakeholders
- Support with the management, audit and maintenance of the e-referral system Directory of Services and coordination/implementation/communication of any system changes mandated by NHS Digital or any other NHS organisation, using the system to gain business information as required
- Management and maintenance of electronic contract documentation store
- Tracking contracts once ready for signature and ensuring signature and return both internally and externally
- Monitoring of central contracting mailbox queries and filtering them to the right team members to be dealt with
- Administrative support as needed by other team members on ad hoc basis to support with projects and general workload requirements as coordinated by the National NHS Operations Manager
- Supporting the wider team with any ad hoc reporting/data research as required
Skills and Experience
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Polite and professional telephone manner
- Skilled in MS Office, particularly in Excel
- Experience of working in an administrative role and working with basic level data management, or transferable skills that could be quickly developed to support these requirements
- Ability to learn new skills quickly in a face paced environment
- A desire to learn and develop their skills and abilities
- Experience in administration or data management within healthcare or NHS organisations preferred
As a return for our teams’ contribution and commitment, Specsavers offers all the usual company benefits including competitive salaries, pension scheme, medical and dental care. Our total rewards package also extends to several other perks that make Specsavers a great place to work.
We are happy to talk flexible working!
It’s going to be an exciting journey. You could be part of it!