A brand new opportunity has become available for an Optometrist to join a leading Opticians in a mobile role to cover a few practices based in commutable distance of Maidenhead.
You will join a well-established and reputable employer with a number of practices based within range of Maidenhead, covering them in a mobile role.
As part of this role, you will only cover 1 per day and be aware of your rota well in-advance so you can plan your schedule accordingly.
The practices provide a professional and premium service covering the full range of eye care services which include more specialist areas such as MECS and EOS services, where you are given time to cater to your patients needs in a low-pressure, high-quality work environment.
Your main focus will be to continue their on-going success and further their reputation as the opticians of choice in the area, however there are options available for progression and development both clinically and career wise.
On offer is a negotiable and market leading basic salary, company car, private healthcare and dental insurance plus 5 weeks holiday amongst more.
This role offers a hybrid of working as a locum with a guaranteed income of a resident and is an excellent option for you to consider if you are keen to add variety to your work.
- Mobile position working within different practices in a set territory (further clarity provided upon application/enquiry)
- All practices within 1 hour of Maidenhead with your rota given to you in advance
- Full or part-time position with flexible days and negotiable weekend work
- Upmarket opticians operating out of boutique practices where customer satisfaction is their number one priority
- Working hours are generally 9:00am-5.30pm Monday to Saturday, however weekend flexibility is negotiable
- Flexible 30+ minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- They have a highly-established patient base allowing for a less sales driven, pressure free working environment giving you the ability to focus solely on what's best for your patient
- OCT's in every practice alongside a fully paperless management system
Package and Benefits
- Exceptional financial package with a negotiable salary between 45,000 - 60,000+ (depending on experience)
- Company car and mileage paid for
- Flexible working days and options for weekend flexibility
- 33 days holiday a year
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private medical/dental cover
- Support through clinical course and career development tailored to you
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Full UK driving licence
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs