Fantastic Full time Optometrist role in well-established store in sort after area, part time roles also considered.
Superb requirement for Full or potentially part time Optometrist to join busy highly established team in Manchester offering state of the art setting including an OCT, excellent support and possible quick route to senior position for ambitious candidates.
- 5 days with general working 9am - 6pm
- weekend days will be requested but potential flexibility here.
- The practice boasts a state of the art working environment along with brand new shop fit, and have invested in modern equipment including an OCT
- Busy practice, which is performing fantastically, offering excellent job security
- Flexible testing times of 25 - 30 minutes currently due to Covid
- High level of support front of house from experienced support staff and qualified Dispensing Opticians
Package and Benefits
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank
- Basic salary up to 50k
- Superb professional training programme and CPD provided
- Recognition of excellence and rewards staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
- Diverse benefits package which is tailored to your requirements including private health care and dental
- Opportunity to work with latest testing facilities including OCT
- Diverse loyal client base
- Excellent team of quality minded professionals
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom and be registered with the GOC
- Open to all levels of experience and happy to consider taking on newly qualified
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs