Superb high performing optical team based in state of practice near Blackley (North Manchester) currently seeking new employed Dispensing Optician on a full or part time basis.
This is a high performing customer service focussed team who support ambitious professionals to the utmost of their potential throughout the careers and is an opportunity not to be missed!
Dispensing Optician vacancy based at a single clinic, working 3-5 days per week with either Saturday or Sunday required each week
Working hours 8.30am-5.30pm Mon-Sat and Sundays 9.30am-4.30pm
Work as a part of high performing self reflective team of proactive optical professionals who enjoy modern bright practice surroundings, digital record systems, and state of art testing facilities to ensure exceptional levels of client care
Client focussed role with no CL work required
- Work as part of a medium sized team as qualified Dispensing Optician (all experience levels considered) with strong focus on customer care and personal service
- Should enjoy working in a bright, modern fast paced environment where business owners are happy to share insights on clinic performance and offer exceptional incentives to drive higher levels of customer service
- Main focus will initially to work as a Dispensing Optician but significant options also available to progress to managerial level if of interest to more senior positions long term.
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary up to c23,000+ superb bonus scheme with very realistic earnings 30,000 / annum
- Professional fees paid
- Modern state of art facility
- CET/CPD provided
- Excellent prospect to develop to a more senior manager role
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank
- Free parking available
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC registered or soon to be registered Dispensing Optician
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs