Superb new independent Audiologist/RHAD job vacancy Stoke enjoying exceptional high quality fully private practice setting, extended test times, state of art facilities, prestige product range and exceptional remuneration with up to 50,000 in guaranteed income in your first year of employment alone!
- Superb full-time prospect working with high quality independent employer (predominately mid-week only but some Saturdays may be requested on occasion)
- Opportunity to work with highly successful and expanding award winning employer
- High quality patient centred work environment with extended test times to suit client requirements
- Working in a non-pressurised clinical environment with future focussed aspiring employer
- You will be expected to provide screening checks, full hearing checks and dispense private hearing solutions
- You will also need to drive and promote the service in conjunction with the practice team
- Provide private hearing care service working with the luxury of extended test times so you can offer individually tailored hearing care solutions that ideally suit your client's lifestyle
Package and Benefits
- 5 days a week position practice based with no home visits
- General working hours 9am - 5/5:30pm enabling a great work-life balance
- Test times flexible to suit patient needs up to 1.5 hours
- Starting basic salary up to 50,000
- 33 days inclusive 8 bank holiday
- Company offers state of the art testing facilities and high-end diverse product range
- Opportunity to train in and offer ear wax removal services
- You will have highly trained support staff available to you at all times and complete clinical freedom
- Exceptional prospects for career development as the business grows to lead a team of Audiologists
- Competitive company car allowance paid in additional to salary
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- All candidates should also be switched on and commercially experienced (3/4 years' experience post qualified experience in private hearing care essential)
- Qualified Audiologist / HCPC registered required as 100% private patient base
- Possess a full UK driving licence
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs