Excellent new fully independent Dispensing Optician vacancy now available near to Wanstead, East London working with highly established and relaxed ethical employer who like to do things the 'right way' for their valued and long standing clients.
- Flexible role full or part time 3-5 days per week
- Working hours mid week 9am-6pm (1 hour lunch provided) with only short hours required on Saturdays 9am - 1pm (every Saturday is needed for this position)
- FT contract is paid for 4 days mid week and half days on Saturday making the most efficient and lucrative use of your valued time!
- Clinically focussed role where time is allowed to enable thorough consultations and effective product recommendations to suit patient needs
- You will enjoy modern bright well equipped practice facilities operating with a mix of digital and some paper records and OCT and the benefits of supportive well humoured practice environment, reflected in the business low staff turnover to date
- Provide thorough and professional services as Dispensing Optician with fantastic choice of both high end and more budget brands to best suit client requirements including Hoya lenses and Armani, Mulberry, Boss frames to name but a few...
- Some CL teaches may be requested but limited aspect of the role
- Should be confident serving both more affluent private clients as well as well as the broader diverse patient base our client caters for including families etc
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary up to 30,000 DOE (NB, FT Contract paid for just 4.5 days per week roughly 36 hours!)
- 20 days holiday + bank
- Professional fees paid
- Team bonus offering additional 1,000 / year
- Modern, supportive, relaxed customer care focussed independent setting!
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- All levels of experienced considered including candidates still studying towards their Dispensing Optician qualification who is due to qualify in 2021 or early 2022
- Right to work in the UK required
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs