Ipswich now has a full-time Audiologist/RHAD job opportunity available, with state-of-the-art facilities, an established and comprehensive client base, and excellent gross earning potential of 50K+!
An exclusive new job opportunity has arisen for an Audiologist/RHAD to join a reputable and well-established hearing care provider in Ipswich.
You will be joining a company that is willing to cultivate your skill sets and allow all of their employees to develop these skills further. So, no matter where you are in your career, you will have access to cutting-edge industry training from the start.
You will be supported by an experienced support team, have flexible testing times of 90 minutes or more, and work with some of the best hearing aids in the industry while working in a cutting-edge practise.
In exchange for your dedicated services, you will receive a generous base salary, uncapped gross income from rewarding commission schemes, a slew of additional lifestyle benefits, and a company car/car allowance.
- Additional services, such as wax removal, may be requested to meet the needs of the client, with full training provided as needed.
- You will work closely with the senior management team to ensure clinic performance and be proactive in order to ensure the business's continued commercial success.
- You will provide ongoing follow-up to your clients and build a reputation in the area as a provider of high-quality care.
Package and Benefits
- Full time with working hours of 9am-5pm
- Fantastic basic salary circa 30,000+ DOE
- Gross average earning including commission is 45,000 - 65,000+
- Holiday allowance 25 days + 8 bank
- Excellent prospects for career progression
- Additional lifestyle benefits such as private healthcare
- Company car/car allowance provided for both professional and private use
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Audiologist or RHAD fully registered with the HCPC
- Must have right to work in the UK
- Full UK drivers licence required
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs