Exclusive new highly describable clinic-based Audiologist/RHAD position available around West Berkshire.
If you've ever wanted to work for an award-winning independent employer of choice where your patient's needs are prioritized and supported by market-leading remuneration and a supportive team of enthusiastic hearing care specialists, look no further...
A very rewarding fully private clinic-based Audiologist/RHAD opportunity in which you can tailor each session to your client's specific needs in order to achieve the best possible hearing result.
With a guaranteed starting salary of 40k+, a very profitable commission structure with an OTE of 50-70K+, and other perks, this is one of the best packages in the Audiology business to reward you for your expertise.
You'll be based in high-achieving practises across West Berkshire, so be prepared to travel up to 2 hours per day (all travel and overnight stops are on the company's dime) to more boutique-style practise settings with cutting-edge testing equipment.
- Monday to Friday only working with no weekend work ensuring fantastic work life balance
- 9am-5:30pm working hours working clinic based
- Working in high-end, boutique practices in dedicated Audiology test rooms equipped with the latest state of the art testing equipment
- Test times flexible c.1.5 hours to suit patient needs in a relaxed and clinically focussed environment
- Pre-organised clinics/diary where you will know well in advance your schedule
Package and Benefits
- Guaranteed market-leading basic salary of 40,00+
- Earnings to around 50000-70000+ OTE, with the no threshold
- A company car that can be used for both professional and personal purposes
- A total of 33 days of leave, including bank holidays
- Additional lifestyle benefits and private healthcare
- Professional fees are covered in full.
- Extensive through-induction process provides opportunities for further development/training
- Up to 5,000 in relocation expenses if you commit to the company for at least two years
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You must be registered with the HCPC as an Audiologist/RHAD due to fully private client base
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience within a verity of sectors
- Full drivers licence required
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs