Exclusive new highly describable clinic-based Audiologist/RHAD position available in Dorset.
If you've ever wanted to work for an award-winning independent employer of choice where your patient's needs are prioritized and supported by market-leading remuneration and a supportive team of enthusiastic hearing care specialists, look no further...
A very rewarding completely private clinic-based Audiologist/RHAD potential Dorset where you have the independence to tailor each visit to a variety of client demands in order to provide the best possible result for their hearing.
To reward you for your skills, one of the best packages in the Audiology market is available, including a high basic income of 30k+ guaranteed as well as additional perks.
You will be based in a high-achieving discipline, working in cutting-edge practice facilities outfitted with cutting-edge testing technology and recommending some of the best hearing aids on the market today.
- Monday-Friday adaptability Part-time or full-time work, 3-5 days per week, is considered. Working hours are 9 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. at a clinic.
- Working in high-end practises with cutting-edge testing equipment, as well as supportive and friendly coworkers
- Flexible test times of approximately 1.5 hours to accommodate patient needs in a relaxed and clinically focused environment
- Pre-planned clinics/diary where you will know your schedule well in advance
Package and Benefits
- Market-leading basic salary of 30,000+ guaranteed
- 33 days of vacation, including bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme and other benefits
- All professional fees are paid.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You must be registered with the HCPC as an Audiologist/RHAD due to fully private client base
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience within the private sector
- A Full drivers licence required
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs