In Poole, there is an exclusive new highly desirable clinic-based Audiologist/RHAD position available.
Look no further if you've ever wanted to work for an award-winning independent employer of choice where your patients needs are prioritised and supported by market-leading remuneration and an enthusiastic team of hearing care specialists...
A very rewarding completely private clinic-based Audiologist/RHAD potential Poole where you have the freedom to tailor each visit to a variety of client requests in order to provide the best possible hearing outcome.
To reward you for your skills, one of the best packages in the Audiology market is available, which includes a guaranteed high basic income of 30k+ as well as additional perks.
Working in cutting-edge practise facilities outfitted with cutting-edge testing technology and recommending some of the best hearing aids on the market today, you'll be based in a high-achieving practice.
- Monday to Friday flexibility Part time or Full time, 3-5 days are considered. 9am-5:30pm working hours working clinic based
- Working in high-end practices and the latest state of the art testing equipment as well as supportive and friendly colleagues
- Test times flexible c.1.5 hours to suit patient needs in a relaxed and clinically focussed environment
- Pre-organised clinics/diary where you will know well in advance your schedule
Package and Benefits
- Market leading basic salary of 30,000+ guaranteed
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme and additional benefits
All professional fees covered
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You must be registered with the HCPC as an Audiologist/RHAD due to fully private client base
- Posses the right to work in the UK
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience within the private sector
- Full drivers licence required
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs