A fantastic full-time exclusive multi-site Audiologist/RHAD post with an appealing clinically oriented independent Audiology service provider is available in Crawley.
This is an exciting and enjoyable incentive to work in an organisation that values exceptional customer service and actively supports employees in their positions, allowing them to develop and grow as attentive and conscientious professionals.
A highly rewarding fully private clinic-based Audiologist/RHAD prospect, where you will have the freedom to tailor each consultation to your client's needs in order to provide the best possible outcome for their hearing.
One of the best packages in the Audiology market is available to reward you for your services, including a generous basic salary of 30k+ guaranteed, a rewarding commission structure with an OTE of 50-70K+, and extensive benefits.
You will be based in high-achieving practise working in modern and fresh practise settings with cutting-edge testing equipment and recommending some of the best hearing aids on the market today.
- Monday to Friday only working with no weekend work ensuring fantastic work life balance
- 9am-5:00pm working hours working clinic based
- Working in high-end, boutique practices in dedicated Audiology test rooms equipped with the latest and modern testing equipment
- Test times flexible 1.5hours to suit patient needs in a relaxed and clinically focussed environment and flexible hours for lunch
- Pre-organised clinics/diary where you will know well in advance your schedule
Package and Benefits
- Market leading basic salary of 30,000+ guaranteed
- Bonus scheme taking your earnings to circa 50000-70000+ OTE
- Easy access to a Car Parking available
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Supportive and integrative team
- Opportunities for additional development of wax and lyric training with a thorough induction process
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You must be registered with the HCPC as an Audiologist/RHAD due to fully private client base
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience within the private sector
- A Full drivers licence required
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs