Superb new flexible full or part time Dispensing Optician, Bearwood, West Birmingham working with highly established and expanding independent service provider offering access to a high quality customer focussed environment and extensive product range to suit their loyal and discerning client base.
Flexible role full or part time 3 to 5 days per week to suit candidate preference (37.5 FTE contract) (NB, Candidates must be willing work regular Saturdays and Mondays)
Working hours are 9am-5.30pm mid-week and 9am-5pm on Saturdays with 1 hour lunch break provided
The practice is maintained to a very high level with customers enjoying access to retinal photography and extended testing and dispense times to ensure thoroughness of customer care
This is a an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious Dispensing Optician to develop their career within the independent sector working with a highly supportive employer who will ensure your professional and personal development long term
- Clinical/commercially focused Dispensing Optician role serving a more affluent patient base, so must be confident to manage insightful client enquiries and recommend high end product with particle AOV roughly 400-500
- Work closely with OA, Manager and Optom in a friendly team environment
- CL teaches will form part of the role but our client is happy to offer training in this area if required
Package and Benefits
- Base salary negotiable DOE up to 26,000
- Bonus scheme likely to be introduced in near future
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank
- GOC fees paid
- Employer keen support all professional and personal development training
- Opportunity to work with high end product with brands including Tom Ford, Lindburg & ic! berlin and Essilor to name but a few
- Car parking for free in walking distance and near to train station
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC registered DO or soon to register if still studying
- Right to work in UK required
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs