A very attractive opportunity has arisen for a full or part-time Optometrist to join a forward thinking and dynamic Opticians based near Pimlico.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Optometrist to join a renowned practice based near Pimlico on a full or part-time basis, where your working schedule can be tailored so best suit you.
The practice itself is very well-established and has close links with the community it serves and is equipped with the latest technology in Optics including an OCT machine to ensure the best outcome for their patients eyesight.
There is a clear emphasis on staff well-being and happiness, with a family feel to culture within the practice where you will be working closely alongside the business owners.
With numerous options for both clinical and career progression, this position would suit an Optometrist keen to develop within the profession and as an example one of their Optometrists is currently studying their Medical Retina qualification.
If you're keen to join a practice with a superb reputation and a close community feel, then this is an excellent option for you to consider.
- Flexible full or part-time role where a minimum of 3 days are required
- Modern and well-equipped clinical practice including OCT's
- Offer wider clinical services including MECS and pre & post-cataracts
- Working alongside an experienced and tenured team including qualified dispensing staff
- Excellent team spirit where they value each employee's hard work and commitment and understand that these are the key factors in the driving force behind success
- Numerous opportunities for further progression and development including sponsorship through clinical courses
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary between 40,000 - 50,000 (depending on experience)
- Professional fees paid
- Pension scheme
- 5 weeks holiday + bank (33 total)
- Potential for weekend flexibility for experienced candidates
- Supportive practice with multiple avenues for development
- Support through further clinical courses
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs