We are currently recruiting for a multi-site Audiologist to work near Truro for an exciting and clinical independent Audiology service provider on a full-time basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top Audiology providers within the south of England, a company that actively encourages their employees to thrive within the position, and allow them to build and grow.
Longer testing times, and more relaxed work environments help create a more welcoming setting, one that keeps patients coming back time and time again!
You will be based within high achieving practices around Cornwall, working in open plan and boutique practice setting equipped with state of the art testing equipment and recommending some of the best hearing aids on the market today.
The practices are known of their clinical approach to Audiology and cater to a fully private patient base, where you are given flexibility to tailor each appointment to your client's needs to ensure the best possible outcome for their hearing.
To reward you for your services is one of the best packages in the Audiology market, including generous basic salary 30k+ guaranteed, highly rewarding commission structure with OTE 50-70K+ and extensive benefits.
- Monday to Friday only working with no weekend work
- 9am-5:30pm working hours
- Working in high-end, boutique practices in dedicated Audiology test rooms equipped with the latest state of the art testing equipment
- Working with the latest innovations in hearing aids to offer each patient a bespoke service that gives them the best outcome
- Test times flexible to suit patient needs in a relaxed and clinically focussed environment
- Pre-organised clinics/diary where you will know well in advance your schedule
Package and Benefits
- Market leading basic salary of 30000+
- Bonus scheme taking your earnings to circa 50000-70000+ OTE
- Company car for both professional and private use
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Private healthcare and additional lifestyle benefits
- All professional fees covered
- Opportunities for further development/training
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You must be registered with the HCPC as an Audiologist due to fully private client base
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience within the private sector
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs