We are currently working with a well-established and successful practice in the Teignmouth area that are looking to employ an Optometrist looking for the next challenge in their career.
You will join an experienced and tenured team in a practice with low staff turnover and a phenomenal reputation in the area, where it is known as the opticians of choice.
The practice is a highly-established and has close links with the community it serves, where they are regularly fully booked and receive referrals from happy patients for their friends/family to come.
There is a clear focus on the clinical aspect of Optometry, where the practice offers multiple additional services including MECS, glaucoma and cataract clinics, while the owners invest in their staff and encourage clinical development including sponsorship through further courses.
A major perk of the role is a phenomenal level of flexibility, particularly with regards to weekend work with a maximum of one in every two required but potential for only one in every three.
If you are looking for a role that can offer a fantastic work-life balance and an excellent work environment then this could be a great option for you to consider.
- Flexible part-time role working 3-4 days a week
- Negotiable days during the week with alternate weekends required
- General working hours of 9am-5:30pm
- Modern and well-equipped clinical practice including OCT's in all test rooms
- Offer wider clinical services including MECS scheme amongst more
- Working alongside an experienced and tenured team including qualified dispensing staff
- Excellent team spirit where they value each employee's hard work and commitment and understand that these are the key factors in the driving force behind success.
- Numerous opportunities for further progression and development with a superb track record of investing in their staff
Package and Benefits
- Market leading package with an unbeatable basic salary between 45,000 - 60,000+ (depending on experience)
- Excellent weekend flexibility with alternate weekends as a minimum but potential for 1 in 3
- Fantastic package including paid GOC, college and AOP fees, pension scheme and car park benefit
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
- Multiple avenues for progression including pre-reg supervision and into more senior roles
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Fully registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs