A rare opportunity has just become available for an Optometrist to join a well-established and reputable Optical practice based near Norbiton in Greater London on a flexible full or part-time basis.
This is a superb opportunity for an Optometrist to join a thriving practice based near Norbiton as they continue their growth and expansion, with plans to move to a brand-new location in the next couple of years.
They have built up an envious reputation within the community they serve as the opticians of choice in the area, with multiple generations of families coming to them for all their eyecare needs.
You will work alongside a highly experienced and long-standing team of qualified Optical professionals, where the practices number one priority is to maintain the highest of clinical standards to ensure all patients receive the best outcome for their eyesite.
If you are an Optometrist who is keen to join a practice with a friendly and relaxed work environment as they embark on the next stage of their growth, this could be the role for you.
- Days available from Monday-Saturday which can be tailored to you, however a Saturday will be required
- General working hours of 9am-5:30pm with no late evenings
- Focus on providing value through a tailored and bespoke service and organic growth through excellent service
- Working alongside an experienced team including qualified Dispensing Opticians
- The practice is open plan with a modern aesthetic, where there is a wide range of eyewear for the patient to choose from once, they have had their eye test
- Locally owned practice with a real focus on serving the local community and encouraging repeat custom throughout family generations
- Strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction
- Focus in on building long-term relationships and custom rather than a quick sale
Package and Benefits
- Fully negotiable salary depending on experience up to circa 50000
- Professional fees paid
- Pension Scheme
- Free glasses every year
- Parking permit paid for by the practice
- 5 weeks holiday + 8 for bank holidays
- CET support
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- All levels of experience considered as practice in genuinely supportive and offer excellent on-boarding/induction to all new starters
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs