A brand new opportunity has become available for an Audiologist to join one of the UK's principle hear care providers to cover their clinics based in Solihull.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of our award-winning clients, and to join a company that thrives on building relationships and being a pillar of their community.
The role will consist of working out of different practice locations including dedicated branches and GP surgeries, to provide exceptional hear care services to both NHS & private patients.
There is an extensive database and established patient list for you to walk into, with regular clinics already teed up for you to continue their on-going success.
The remuneration is one of the best on the market, which includes a strong basic salary, commission schemes on both NHS & private work, and a generous car allowance amongst more.
- A mobile role working across multiple sites in Solihull and the nearby area, offering great variety in your day to day operations
- Monday to Friday only role working 9am-5:30pm
- Providing hearing tests and bespoke hearing solutions to both NHS and private patients
- Working with modern equipment and facilities and an extensive product range to provide bespoke hearing solutions
- You will have flexibility to spend the time you need with each patient
- Principally working clinic based with little if any home visits required
- Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
Package and Benefits
- Attractive salary package up circa 30,000 basic salary depending upon experience
- Commission for both NHS and private patients, taking your earnings to circa 40-50,000+ OTE
- Car allowance
- Professional fees paid
- Further career development opportunities
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
- Full UK drivers' licence
- Registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser with 1/2 years+ commercial post qualified experience essential
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs