An unique branch-based opportunity for an Audiologist / RHAD has become available in Grimsby to join a great high-quality 100% private hearing care service with a well-established client base and excellent compensation!
You will join a well-organized and renowned firm that places a high focus on patient satisfaction while adhering to the highest standards of clinical treatment and delivering a wide range of products.
Working from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday at a well-established clinic in Grimsby, with no weekends required. A business that encourages its employees to participate actively and grow to their full potential by passing on the advantages to you and their customers.
You'll be using cutting-edge hearing care technologies to give individualized solutions to patients who visit your branch.
- Working in branch as an Audiologist / RHAD.
- Promote individually tailored solutions to a fully private client base to ensure the best outcome for your patient
- Increased levels of autonomy compared to most roles where you can shape and grow your own client base over time
- Monday to Friday 9am-5pm enabling superb work life balance
- Uphold the company's values on patient care to further their excellent reputation in the hear care world
- Working alongside a team of experienced hear care professionals with superb levels of support provided to you in your new role
Package and Benefits
- A good starting salary; guaranteed 32,500+
- Excellent bonus program, with first-year earnings of around 50000+.
- Company car or vehicle allowance
- Additional lifestyle advantages and private healthcare
- Genuine opportunities for advancement in your career, as well as raises in your base pay
- 25 days of vacation plus bank holidays (rises with tenure within the business)
- Working with a seasoned specialized hearing team that provides in-depth introduction and continuous training is an excellent opportunity
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Full UK driving licence
- To apply for this position, you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser or eligible to register
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs