An exclusive branch-based opportunity in Hull has become available for an Audiologist / RHAD to join a superb high quality 100% private hearing care provider offering established client base and exceptional remuneration!
You will be joining a well-organized and renowned firm that operates to the best clinical care standards and offers a wide range of products. Patient happiness is their number one concern.
Working at a well-established clinic in from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, with no weekends necessary. A firm that encourages its employees to participate actively and grow to their full potential by passing on the advantages to you and their customers.
You will be using cutting-edge hearing care equipment to give individualized solutions to patients who see you in branch.
In exchange for your services, you will receive one of the greatest packages on the market, including a fantastic basic income, attainable and lucrative commission programs, a car / car allowance, and private healthcare cover, among other benefits.
- Working in branch as an Audiologist / RHAD.
- Promoting individually customized solutions to a totally private client base to guarantee the best outcome for your patient.
- Increased degrees of autonomy compared to most professions where you may shape and expand your own client base over time.
- Uphold the company's ideals on patient care in order to enhance their good reputation in the hear care industry
- Work with a team of experienced hear care experts with excellent levels of assistance offered to you in your new job
Package and Benefits
- Strong basic salary 32,500+ guaranteed
- Excellent bonus scheme with realistic first year earnings of circa 50000+
- Car allowance or company car
- Private healthcare and additional lifestyle benefits
- Genuine prospects for career development with accompanying increases in basic salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (rises with tenure within the business)
- Opportunity to work tenured specialist hearing team who offer in depth induction and ongoing training
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Full UK driving licence
- To apply for this position, you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser or eligible to register
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs