A new opportunity for an Audiologist to join a well-known and reputable service provider in a mobile role covering Scotland and the surrounding area on a flexible full or part-time basis 3 to 5 days per week has become available.
Your schedule will be planned well in advance with the help of an experienced support team and head office, even if you work mobile up to 1 hour away from your home address.
You will provide first-rate hearing care to a completely private patient base, offering bespoke hearing solutions after a thorough hearing test and upholding their reputation through excellent after-care and customer support.
In exchange for your services, you will receive a rewarding package that includes, among other things, a market-leading basic salary, generous commission schemes, a fantastic car allowance, and private healthcare coverage.
- Mobile position covering Mainland Scotland and the surrounding area
- Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., with no weekend work and very flexible full or part-time work available 3-5 days a week, including the option to work around school hours
- Provide the highest level of service to a discerning private clientele, typically operating within one-hour testing slots for full consultations.
- Working with cutting-edge Audiology technology to provide individualised hearing solutions to your clients
- Maintain the company's excellent market reputation by adhering to their values and providing exceptional service and after-care.
- Work as part of a group
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary circa 30,000
- Generous and realistic commission schemes in place with first year earnings at around OTE 50-60,000+
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- Car allowance
- Private healthcare and additional lifestyle benefits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- To apply for this position you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser or eligible to register
- Full UK driving licence
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs