A full-time Audiologist/RHAD job opportunity available in Central London, an established and comprehensive client base, with state-of-the-art facilities, and excellent gross earning potential of 50K+
An exclusive new job opportunity has arisen for an Audiologist/RHAD to join a reputable and well-established hearing care provider in Central London.
You will be joining a company that is willing to expand your skill sets and allow all of their employees to develop these skills further. So, no matter where you are in your career, you will have access to cutting-edge industry training from the start.
You will be supported by an experienced support team, have flexible testing times, and work with some of the best hearing aids in the industry while working in a cutting-edge practise.
In exchange for your dedicated services, you will receive a generous base salary, uncapped gross income from rewarding commission schemes, a slew of additional lifestyle benefits, and a company car/car allowance.
- Further services such as removal of wax can be requested to suit the customer's needs, with full training, if necessary.
- You will work closely with the Senior Management Team to ensure clinical performance and to ensure continued business success.
- You will continue to monitor your clients and establish a reputation as a high quality care provider in the area.
Package and Benefits
- Full-time hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Excellent starting salary of around 30,000+ DOE
- The average gross earnings, including commission, range from
- 45,000 to 65,000+.
- Allowance for vacation is 25 days plus 8 bank holidays.
- Excellent opportunities for advancement in your career
- Additional lifestyle benefits, such as private healthcare, are available
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Audiologist or RHAD fully registered with the HCPC
- Must have right to work in the UK
- Full UK drivers licence required
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs