Excellent clinic-based Audiologist/RHAD job opportunity now currently offered on a part-time basis near Leicester, providing modern facilities, an established and extensive fully private client base, and exceptional gross earning potential of 50K+!
A unique new job opportunity has arisen for an Audiologist/RHAD to join a reputable and well-established hearing care provider in Leicester.
You'll be joining a company that is willing to nourish talent, allowing all their employees to develop themselves further. So no matter what stage of your career you are in, you'll have access to leading industry training from the get go.
You will be supported by an experienced support team, have flexible testing times of around 90 minutes+, and work with some of the industry's best hearing aids while working in a state-of-the-art practise.
You will receive a generous basic salary, uncapped gross income from rewarding commission schemes, a slew of additional lifestyle benefits, and a company car/car allowance in exchange for your dedicated services..
- Additional services, such as wax removal, can be requested to meet the needs of the client, with full training provided if necessary.
- You will work closely with the senior management team to monitor clinic performance and be proactive in ensuring the business's continued commercial success.
- You'll follow up with your clients on a regular basis, establishing a reputation as a high-quality care provider in the area.
Package and Benefits
- Part time 9am-5pm, 3 days a week, upmost flexibility provided
- Fantastic basic salary circa 30,000+ DOE
- Gross average earning including commission is 45,000 - 65,000+
- Holiday allowance 25 days + 8 bank
- Excellent prospects for career progression
- Additional lifestyle benefits such as private healthcare
- Company car/car allowance provided for both professional and private use
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Audiologist or RHAD fully registered with the HCPC
- Must have right to work in the UK
- Full UK drivers licence required
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs