A superb, highly reputable and renowned employer are looking to add an Optometrist to their Optical service based at their location in Southampton in a rare and exciting opportunity.
This is a flexible role open to both full and part-time applications where you will work alongside the latest testing equipment including OCT's and Phoropters, while you will also be supported by qualified Dispensing Opticians and experienced support staff.
You will join a renowned and exclusive employer who only have a select few sites across the UK, working within their Optical department to provide exceptional eye care to their select patients.
They have a standard testing time of 30 minutes, this opticians is geared towards offering a high-end service compared to the multiple practices with further clinical services offered including EOS & MECS.
The package is market leading, with a negotiable basic salary up to circa 65000 depending upon experience, guaranteed pay rises annually and comprehensive wider benefits including private healthcare and professional fees paid.
If you are looking to for a new stable and secure role, while still being able to offer a high-end service away from the multiple setting, this is an excellent role for you to consider.
- Working for a reputable international brand offering high quality optical services to its eligible customers
- Truly believe in offering the best possible care for patients
- Flexible 30 minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Opening hours of Monday to Friday 10:00am - 20:30pm, Saturday 09:30am - 18:30pm and Sunday 11:00am - 17:00pm
- Shift patterns negotiable
- Alternate Saturday working available
- Invest in the latest equipment and technology including OCT, Auto Phoropters, Auto-Refractors, Fundus Cameras and Computerised referral systems amongst more
- Running specialist services including MECS, Glaucoma monitoring and Cataract monitoring in addition to EOS schemes
- Awarded a Which 5 star ranking for Optical customer service in 2019
- The optical department contains 2 consulting rooms and employs range of experienced Optoms, Dispensing Opticians, Optical Assistants and Lab Technicians
Package and Benefits
- Market leading salary up to 65,000 (depending on experience)
- Guaranteed yearly pay rise (a minimum of 3%)
- Increasing holiday allowance with tenure
- Professional fees paid
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare - Including Medical, Dental and Critical cover (If any life threatening illnesses occur you are eligible to 4 x your salary)
- Negotiable working days including alternate weekends
- Free parking
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC registered as an Optometrist and eligible to practice in the UK
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs