We are proud to announce a fantastic opportunity that has just become available for an Optical Assistant to join a high performing practice in the Bridgnorth area.
Fantastic new exclusive prospect for an experienced Optical Assistant to join a fabulous high-quality, close-knit team near Bridgnorth offering fantastic facilities, highly supportive management.
You will be joining a practice that is well thought of within the community, a store that prides itself on building strong, lasting relationships with their customers. Allowing their employers more time to give clients the best experience possible.
Offering state of the art facilities as well as designer brands, you will be joining a newly refurbished store that is going from strength to strength, making this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Well established, respected practice which has a great reputation in the local area.
- Opportunity to work with an experienced, professional, relaxed practice team who enjoy their work and make sure that patients enjoy their experience.
- Working alongside a hands on and supportive director who works full time in the practice and will assist with your development.
- You will be working with a fantastic range of quality and designer products
- Future clinical development and career progression with the role
- Looking to invest in someone's future, will help
Package and Benefits
- Optical Assistant basic circa 19000
- Well established & respected practice
- Competitive remuneration scheme
- Busy, professional, smart working environment
- Supportive & experienced team
- 9-5, Monday to Saturday with a day off in the week
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs