An exciting new role for a Dispensing Optician / Manager has become available in a well established independent Practice in South London.
Within this position you will work as part of a tight-knit team of Optical professionals and support staff, that work hard to ensure that every customer receives the best possible service. As well as joining a very successful family run and busy store
You'd be joining a a high quality independent practice, giving every patient a bespoke service. You will be expected to work to the highest professional standards and contribute to the continued success of this excellent company
- As part of their hardworking and friendly team, you will be expected to bring exceptional patient care and a passion for everything optical to the practice where every patient is treated on a bespoke basis.
- Working 9:00-5:30pm Monday to Friday
2pm finish on a Saturday
- You'd be given professional freedom
Package and Benefits
- Very competitive salary, along-side a fantastic package and a company pension scheme
- Closed Sundays, evenings and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
- The company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques
- Highly established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- Excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
- 2pm finish every Saturday, with a full day's pay!
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- DO qualification is a must
- Experience dealing with high end products
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Should enjoy managing an engaging team environment
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs