Exclusive new clinic based Audiologist job Glasgow with a state of the art independent company, offering fantastic support, clinical facilities and ready made loyal client following!
- Clinic based Mon-Fri only 37.5 hour contract available
- State of the art practice with ongoing investments in the latest innovations in technology
- The role will be working out of a single highly established clinic near Glasgow
- Opportunity to work with a close knit, experienced and professional team
- Future opportunities for training and development in the practice, with longer term career progression available
- Offer high levels of quality customer care to fully private client base offering well informed and personally tailored product recommendations
- Clinical standards to be adhered to at all times with a willingness and enthusiasm for commercial work also being a must
Package and Benefits
- Well established & respected employer
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package on offer depending on knowledge and experience
- Busy, professional, smart working environment
- 34 days holiday inc bank
- Great prospects to develop professional and clinical skills set
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- The candidate needs to be registered with HCPC
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team
- Be passionate about audiology with ideally strong commercial experience
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs