Excellent new full time Audiologist / RHAD vacancy in West London now available, with an extremely supportive practise setting, top-notch facilities, and excellent long-term career development prospects for enthusiastic professionals.
Working with an established team of hearing care professionals in multiple branches
4-5 work days per week, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., with an hour break provides a flexible and convenient option (alternate Sundays are required for this role)
Excellent opportunity to work in a busy and modern practise with access to cutting-edge diagnostic equipment and a sound-proof booth.
Working closely with business owners who are eager to help people of all levels of experience and who can provide fantastic long-term development opportunities for those who want to move up to more senior positions.
- You will primarily focus on providing standard hearing care to a diverse clientele, but will also have the opportunity to train and develop in wax removal services.
- Candidates must be both clinically excellent and commercially proactive, with incentives for private sales provided.
Package and Benefits
- Generous basic salary up to c.32,000 for experience candidate + bonus
- Statutory holidays and benefits apply
- Train in wax removal services
- Supportive team based practice setting
- Exceptional prospect for career development long term
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- All levels of experience considered including soon to qualify Audiologists & RHADs as long as HCPC registered or eligible to register
- Right to work in the UK required
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs