Fantastic new clinic-based Audiologist job near Cambridge (roughly 20 minutes' drive north of Cambridge near Stretham) working with highly regarded hear care provider on full or part time basis.
This passionate and highly skilled business owner can offer immediate access to busy and varied clinics and will appeal to Audiologists/RHADs of all levels of experience in view of the fantastic state of art working facilities, choice of leading aid manufacturers and highly attractive career development prospects available within the business.
This is a rare opportunity to join a thriving Audiology clinic where you will work to continue their on-going success by providing first class patient care to make a real difference to your client's hearing.
There are two practice sites to cover based near Cambridge situated within 10 minutes of each other both highly maintained and equipped to excellent standard with latest diagnostics available.
The role is open to both full and part-time candidates, however there are a minimum of 3 days required which will include a weekend day.
On offer is a fully negotiable salary depending upon experience, professional fees paid, little if any domiciliary work and an opportunity to join a progressive and expanding employer.
- Flexible full or part-time role where you can choose your days working in the week, however a weekend day will be required (minimum 3 days)9am-6pm working hours
- Working with the latest technology in Audiology to offer each patient the best outcome for their hearing with choice of leading aid manufacturers offered to loyal client following at competitive rates
- Test times flexible to suit patient needs in a relaxed and quality focussed environment
- Pre-organised clinics/diary where you will know well in advance where you are working
Package and Benefits
- Generous basic salary up to circa 33,000 DOE
- Professional fees paid
- No field / domiciliary work required
- Options to be supported through further clinical courses
- Opportunities for progression into more senior roles
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Audiologist/RHAD or close to qualifying
- HCPC registered required or very near to achieving HCPC registration
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs