A reputable an well-established independent practice based near Reading are currently on the look out for a Dispensing Optician to join them on a full-time basis.
A company that has one of the best reputations in the south of England for their personable approach and their high achieving stores. You would be entering an exciting work environment where not one day is the same as the last.
The practice has accrued an enviable reputation as the opticians of choice in the local community by performing to the highest standards of patient care. This role offers an exceptional work environment for an aspiring Dispensing Optician to join a superb and ambitious practice.
As part of their team you will be expected to bring exceptional patient care and a passion for everything optical to the practice where every patient is treated on a bespoke basis.
In return you will receive a generous basic salary, rewarding bonus scheme and lifestyle benefits including private healthcare package.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified or experienced Dispensing Optician to join a company that will not only allow them the time to grow into the position, but also to develop and thrive.
- Working Monday to Saturday with a day off in the midweek
- 9am-5:30pm role with no evenings, Sundays or bank holidays
- Patient centric practice with a key focus on service and local reputation
- Fantastic range of frames and lenses to cater to a diverse patient base
- Every patient is given a bespoke service where you will have flexibility and time to properly dispense to all customers
- Significant proportion of business customers through corporate eyecare schemes
Package and Benefits
- Generous basic salary of up to 25,000 which will go to 28,000 with bonus'
- Private healthcare, pension scheme and death in service cover
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays with no evening work
- Multiple avenues for career development can be supported by the practice
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the GOC as a Dispensing Optician
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
- All levels of experience considered as practice is very supportive with a bespoke induction program
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs