Superb new engaging fully independent Dispensing Optician job working principally in a highly established and respected practice near Nailsea, NW Bristol.
The vacancy offers great professional freedom with added interest of genuine prospect to be actively involved in practice management and have real input on the practice operations long term.
This excellent role requires 4/5 day per week working within practice hours 9am-530 mid week and 9am-5pm on Saturdays (Saturday will generally be required but potential to request 1 in 4 off)
The position will principally be focussed on dispensing & high quality client care but candidates must be willing to assist with management work longer term as well and previous experience in this area would be advantageous
High quality independent offering 30-45 minute test times and specialist CL services
The practice holds a superb variety of quality products for their discerning clientle to enjoy including prestige brands such as Prada, Silhouette, Nikon, Rodenstock, Essilor and Zeiss ...
- Should be confident dispensing capable to engage a more affluent client base and dispense with higher value AOVs
- Predominately will be focussed working as a DO but must be willing and motivated to contribute towards management tasks also to support the overall business operations
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary up to 30,000 DOE
- All professional fees paid
- Free parking on site
- Other benefits are negotiable
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC registered or eligible to register Dispensing Optician
- Right to work in UK required
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs