Superb, high end independent practice offering the highest levels of patient care
Excellent support and training with the flexibility to spend time with your patients
Engaging Managerial/Dispensing role with fantastic package on offer and superb long-term career development prospects
- Full time opportunity with working hours between Monday-Saturday with a day off in the week
- Shift patterns between opening hours of 9.00am - 5.30pm with no evening shifts or Sundays
- Generous Holiday Allowance of 25 days + bank holidays on top
- Highly equipped practice including OCT Machine and using paperless patient system and state of art equipment
Fantastic independent Optical Practice Manager Role with an established practice, offering excellent long-term career prospects and personal development. The practice is highly innovative, offering exceptional high-quality services to their established patient base.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity to work as Practice Manager in a high end, customer focussed practice. There are fantastic progression opportunities for the future and this is an ideal role for a motivated individual looking to take the next step in their career.
Package and Benefits
- My client is always looking to improve things for the team, patients and everyone involved in the business.
- Every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression.
- Your working environment will be professional, fun, open and focused.
- Competitive salary up to 32,000
- Generous holiday allowance 25 days + 8 bank
- Pension scheme
- Annual pay reviews
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Passion for doing the very best for every patient
- Dispensing Optician qualified essential
- Willing to learn and develop
- Managerial experience is highly desirable
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs