We are currently recruiting for a full or part time Optometrist to work within a modern independent practice in Central Essex.
This is an excellent long term career prospect where developing long term patient relationships are paramount.
The practice is a well established independent that has been offering fantastic eye care to its local communities for nearly 40 years. The practice owner is an Optometrist who works within and runs other practices in the area.
Their ethos has always been to provide a gold standard service to all of their patients by providing a holistic (whole person) approach to eye care.
- Competitive salary of up to 55,000 (Depending on experience)
- Flexible 30 minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- The company has recently invested in brand new equipment and offers excellent facilities including a Topcon Maestro OCT
- It is a business that is built around real people and real families, they have very low staff turn overs, no hierarchy as everyone works as one team and they close on Sundays, Bank Holidays and over Christmas
- Very modern recently updated store alongside a young vibrant positive team
- This is a unique opportunity to be part of something different bringing a lot of variety to your day to day role.
What Happens Next?
Apply for this role by uploading your up-to-date CV using the 'apply' button.
Alternatively you can find out more about this opportunity and roles like it by speaking to a member of our Optical team on 01423 813452 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs