We are currently working in partnership with a successful and reputable Opticians who are currently looking for an Optometrist to join them at their well-established location in Bromyard.
This is a well-established practice with regular clinics and an excellent reputation within the local community it serves, with an established team of Optical professionals already working at the practice to support you.
The Opticians in question are a leading provider of eye care to the UK and are looking for an Optometrist to maintain their high standards and provide first class service in their small but busy practice.
The remuneration package is strong, which includes a fully negotiable basic salary DOE, 5 weeks holiday + bank and a generous car allowance for both private and personal use.
- The position is for 4 days a week, which will include a Saturday
- 9am-5:30pm role with no evening work
- No Sundays or bank holidays
- Flexible testing times circa 30 minutes+
- Supported by experienced Optical professionals and leadership team
- Excellent reputation within Optics and the community it serves
- Smaller, independent feel practice where you will have greater flexibility to spend time with patients
Package and Benefits
- Salary from circa 45000 - 60000 DOE
- Car allowance for both work and private use
- Company pension scheme
- GOC fees paid
- CET provided in-house
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
What Happens Next
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs