Exclusive new Dispensing Optician or Dispensing Optician/non-qualified & Practice Manager job near Scarisbrick north or Ormskirk in West Lancashire working with superb highly successful independent team offering an engaging diverse job role, excellent working conditions and generous remuneration.
This prospect is suitable for both qualified DOs with no management experience or experienced Practice Managers who are also skilled dispensers or qualified DOs.
Of paramount importance during your day to day activities will be offering in-depth personalised customer service in order to ensure maximum client satisfaction. To assist you achieving this goal our client offer extended test times 30 - 60 minutes to ensure clinical thoroughness and an extensive produce range of both high end lenses such as Hoya and fantastic frame brands including Lindberg, Tom Ford & Chanel. Moreover, the practice boasts the latest testing facilities including OCT and a loyal team of highly trained optical professionals many of who have already enjoyed great tenure within the business.
Uniquely in this instance it is the candidate's overall levels of interpersonal skill and experience that counts as it is essential that you are able to communicate confidently and respectfully in regards to both the loyal client following and valued colleagues.
For those with Management experience there is also the option to work as the Practice Manager from the outset where you will be able to contribute both towards the enhanced clinical services offered by the practice and also their day to day operations management ranging from staff training, organising clinics, taking the lead on new marketing and promotional activities, liaising with the business owners amongst various other senior responsibilities.
Alternatively there is the option to join as a qualified DO and be supported towards undertaking Practice Management responsibilities longer term.
This is an exceptional prospect to be available in the NW currently and we would urge any experienced, capable and ambitious applicants to register interest ASAP to avoid disappointment.
- A diverse role requiring both dispensing/clinical expertise and the practice management of a busy independent optical business.
- You will need to be available to work full time for this position including working every Saturday with a day off mid-week provided in addition to Sundays.
- The role offers general working mid-week 9am-5:30pm with 40 minute lunch and shorter finish on Saturdays around 5pm.
Package and Benefits
- Generous salary up to circa 30,000 DOE
- Private healthcare package
- Ongoing salary reviews
- Relaxed non targeted independent practice where you can focus on the needs of your clients and colleagues
- All professional fees fully paid if qualified
- Pension scheme
- CET/CPD fully provided
- Flexible senior management team
- Additional training courses
- Mentoring in practice management from experienced owners
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Dispensing Optician with our without management experience
- Can also consider non qualified experienced optical dispensers but must have Practice Management experience
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs