An exceptional opportunity has just become available for a Dispensing Optician to join a well-established and ambitious practice in an Assistant Managers role based near Norbiton on a full-time basis.
The priority is to deliver exceptional customer service within a practice that is highly regarded by the community it serves, maintaining high standards to continue their ongoing success while introducing ideas to take the practice to the next level.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Dispensing Optician who is keen to develop their management career, as this is a role multifaceted role where you will dispensing alongside assisting the management the practice, having a dedicated mentor from the current DO/Manager alongside support from a highly supportive and experienced team.
In the longer term there is very realistic potential for you to progress into a Senior Manager position as the business expands, working jointly with the business owner to develop the business.
On offer is a market leading package where you will receive a strong basic salary, bonus based upon practice profits and all professional fees paid, 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays amongst more.
- Rare opportunity to enter as an Assistant Manager with a well-established practice
- A dedicated mentor for candidates new to management and keen to take their first steps in that regard
- Multifaceted role where you will be managing alongside dispensing within the practice as required
- Diverse products including designer frames and lenses to cater to a loyal patient base
- Flexible working hours, however a weekend shift will be required
- Realistic progression potential into a senior management role where you will work closely with the owner to develop the business
Package and Benefits
- Negotiable basic salary up to circa 28000 depending upon experience
- Bonus scheme based off practice performance and not individual sales
- All professional fees paid if qualified
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days total)
- CET provided
- Excellent long-term career prospect for an ambitious professional keen to develop in a management role
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Dispensing Optician registered with the GOC
- Have a driven and ambitious mindset as the practice owner is looking for someone to develop with the business longer term
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs