Fantastic new 3 day per week part time Dispensing Optician vacancy Andover now available with highly respected and award winning independent practice.
Our client enjoys and enviable reputation for high quality customer care and offers one of the most generous remuneration schemes the industry has to offer coupled with state of art facilities, fantastic support from experienced passionate team of professionals and extensive product choice from brands such as Lindburg, Tom Ford and Silhouette to name but a few...
As part of their team you will be expected to bring exceptional patient care and a passion for everything optical to the practice where every patient is treated on a bespoke basis.
In return you will receive a generous basic salary up to c.26,000, highly rewarding bonus scheme and lifestyle benefits including private healthcare package.
The practice has a superb reputation as the opticians of choice in the local community by performing to the highest standards of patient care.
This role offers an exceptional work environment for an aspiring Dispensing Optician to join a superb and ambitious practice.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified or experienced Dispensing Optician to join a company that will not only allow them the time to grow into the position, but also to develop and thrive.
- Working Monday to Saturday with a day off in the midweek working 3 out of 5 days
- 9am-5:30pm role with no evenings, Sundays or bank holidays
- Every patient is given a bespoke service where you will have flexibility and time to properly dispense to all customers
- Fantastic range of frames and lenses to cater to a diverse patient base
- Every patient is given a bespoke service where you will have flexibility and time to properly
- Significant proportion of business customers through corporate eyecare schemes
- Patient centric practice with a key focus on service and local reputation
Package and Benefits
- Generous basic salary of up to 26,000 PR
- Excellent bonus earnings offering additional 3000-4000+ per year additional earnings
- Private healthcare, pension scheme and death in service cover
- Multiple avenues for career development can be supported by the practice
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays with no evening work
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank PR
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the GOC as a Dispensing Optician
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
- All levels of experience considered as practice is very supportive with a bespoke induction program
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs