Relaxed family run Optometrist on the outskirts of Doncaster with Customer Care at the heart of what it does.
2 and a half days per week
Up to 60k PR
Relaxed testing times of up to 40 minutes, allowing the Optom to give a high level of care in a relaxed environment
great support form a passionate well established team
Mondays, Thursdays and a half day on a Saturday required
- Clinically focused Optometrist role with time given to care for its clients
- Be part of a team that recognises the importance of customer care and individual attention
Package and Benefits
- Basic Salary up to 60k
- 20 days holiday + Bank PR
- Free parking
- Well established practice
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- 4 years minimum post qualified experience essential
- Must be WOPEC registered
- Right to work in the UK essential
- Full clean UK driving licence required
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs