A brand new opportunity has become available for an Audiologist to join a leading hear care provider to cover their clinics based in Norwich and the surrounding area.
The role will consist of working out of different practice locations including dedicated branches and GP surgeries, to provide exceptional hear care services to both NHS & private patients.
There is an extensive database and established patient list for you to walk into, with regular clinics already teed up for you to continue their on-going success.
The remuneration is one of the best on the market which includes a strong basic salary, commission schemes on both NHS & private work, and a generous car allowance amongst more.
- A mobile role working across multiple sites in Norwich and the surrounding area, offering great variety in your day to day operations
- Monday to Friday only role working 9am - 5:30pm
- Providing hearing tests and bespoke hearing solutions to both NHS and private patients
- Working with modern equipment and facilities and an extensive product range to provide bespoke hearing solutions
- You will have flexibility to spend the time you need with each patient
- Principally working clinic based with little if any home visits required
- Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
Package and Benefits
- Attractive salary package up circa 30,000 basic salary depending upon experience
- Commission for both NHS and private patients, taking your earnings to circa 40-50,000+ OTE
- Car allowance
- 20 days holiday + bank & professional fees paid
- Further career development opportunities
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
- Full UK drivers' licence
- Registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser or soon to be qualified from recognised course provider
What Happens Next?
If you would like to enquire about this role then please hit the Apply button, fill out the form and a consultant will be in touch to share more details about the opportunity.
All communication with us is in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, you can email us on email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459. Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs