Audiologist/HAD Region - Cardiff/South East Wales - Branch based Hours - Full time or part time (no weekends) Must have driving licenceHighly Competitive Salary DOE & Strong Bonus Potential Summary
Specsavers Hearcare in Cardiff and surrounding areas have a superb opportunity for an audiologist/HAD to join our incredible team. Plenty of opportunities for development, a support network that is second to none and a clear focus from the whole team to deliver amazing customer care.
There’s something very special about being a Hearing Aid Dispenser at Specsavers Hearcare in Cardiff; when we say, we work as a team, we mean it. We only invest in the kind of supportive, inspiring people who help each other to be the best they can be.
Specsavers Hearcare is now the largest private supplier of digital hearing aids in the country and, most importantly, we are leading the way in delivering Hearcare services to our rapidly growing number of AQP patients. Because of our expansion, we are able to offer you a position testing both private and AQP patients.
- To meet HCPC and company agreed standards in conduct and performance.
- To meet all HCPC requirements to maintain HCPC registration
- To work to Company clinical and commercial standards.
- To maintain the effective hygienic condition of all Company issued equipment to agreed HCPC and Company standards.
- To use audiometric and otoscopic test equipment to agreed British Society of Audiology (BSA) and Company standards, ensuring current calibration requirements are met.
- To select and demonstrate hearing aids whenever and wherever appropriate to agreed standards and carry out the fitting of hearing aids.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact our Audiology Resourcing Partner, Dylan Yarborough on 07538 000 895 or email firstname.lastname@example.org