Much more than you imagine
At Asda Opticians, we're all about giving our customers the very best clinical care, great customer service and great value. As we continue to extend the range of eye care services we offer, the importance of a smooth operation has never been more important, and, as Optometrist Manager, you'll use your blend of clinical and commercial expertise to ensure we exceed our customer expectations.
Our unique fixed price approach means there's no up-selling at Asda. Single vision glasses are the same price as varifocals here, and there are no top-up costs for anti-scratch or thinner lenses either, so we don't have to compromise a customer solution because of what someone can afford.
In this role, you'll make sure your team have the time, skills and focus to always find the right solution for the customer at a time that suits them. It's also a role that is a great step up if you're looking for more scope and responsibility. Managing a 7 day operation, you'll drive the highest standards while generating plenty of team spirit and Asda can-do'.
As an Optometrist Manager responsible for the entire operation of the clinic, you'll use your proven leadership skills to develop your team and services, while enjoying plenty of support in-store and from home office. Coaching and training the team, you'll ensure the highest clinical, safety and legal standards are delivered, all day, every day, and for every customer, every time.
- A fully qualified optometrist registered with the GOC
- MECs or WECs accredited (or willing to gain accreditation within 12 months of joining Asda funded and supported by us)
- A registered performer with your NHS area team or health board
- On track to meet the statutory points requirement for CET
You will also get an excellent benefits package including:
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
- your professional indemnity insurance
- GOC fees paid
- CET package
- Flexible working patterns in accordance with 7 day opening