Contact Lens Optician at Specsavers
Contact Lens Optician Armthorpe, Doncaster
Specsavers in Armthorpe is looking for an experienced or newly qualified Contact Lens Optician to join them. The focus at this store, is about pulling together and working as a team to ensure that our valued patients have an excellent experience. Become our new Contact Lens Optician at Specsavers in Armthorpe and our new store In Thorne.
What’s on Offer?
- An annual salary of up to £32,000 (depending on experience)
- The store is planning to deliver a strong performance-based bonus scheme
- Holiday allowance of 30 days per year
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CET
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
- Working In a fast-paced environment with some fantastic team support
- A chance to travel between this store and the brand-new store opening In Thorne.
- Will consider full or part time hours
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Contact Lens Optician, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Contact Lens Optician to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Richard Bateman on 07950918068 or email on email@example.com