Assistant Dispensing Optician Manager jobs at Specsavers
Assistant Dispensing Optician Manager, Oban, Scotland
Specsavers in Oban are looking for a talented Assistant Dispensing Optician Manager . We’re a community-focused store dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers receives an excellent patient experience. We’re seeking an Assistant Dispensing Optician Manager ready to use their passion and knowledge to help us build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base. Join us at Specsavers in Oban where we deliver the very best in customer care.
What’s on Offer?
- An annual salary of up to £26,000 (depending on experience)
- A strong performance-based bonus scheme
- Holiday allowance of 30 days per year
- Private health and dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CET
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
- Joining a fantastic support workforce in a unique rural community
- Close to some fantastic Lochs in Scotland
- If you are a DO, this could be chance to step up into a supervisory role
- A chance to be flexible with weekend working
With a focus on flexibility, we are open to full-time and part-time applicants and will consider any working pattern to suit you. So, whether you need condensed hours, alternate weekends or early finishes, we’re open to making it work – but let’s talk about that later.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Assistant Dispensing Optician, the right person for this position will be confident, possess a strong worth ethic and a willingness to succeed. You’ll be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a Assistant Dispensing Optician who will go the extra mile for our customers and someone who encourages their colleagues to do the same. In summary, we’re looking for a high calibre resident Assistant Dispensing Optician to join us and assist in driving this excellent practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Richard Bateman on 07950918068 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org