A patient focused independent Opticians based in Sleaford, Lincolnshire are looking for a part time Optometrist 2-3 days a week.
Optometrist - Role
- Patient focused independent practice
- Modern, High end environment
- Amazing 5* reviews
- Testing times are 30 mins for children and 45 mins for adults
- Advanced equipment - OCT imaging, a Corneal Topographer, and a Humphrey Visual Field Screener, Phoropter
- Double clinics
- Specialist contact lens fitting, low vision services, colour vision testing and EyeDream Ortho K overnight lenses.
- Optix computer system
- Provide a personal touch
- Working closely with the Dispensing Optician and support team to ensure a smooth handover
- Working 2-3 days a week - Mon, Wed and Fri but this can be negotiable
- Opening hours - 9am to 5pm
- Salary between £45,000 to £52,000 Pro rata, DOE
- Professional fees paid (Pro rata if working elsewhere)
- Parking near the practice
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Personable and friendly
- Clinically focused
- Commercially aware
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.