We are currently looking for anexperienced Optical Assistant to join an advanced independent practice based in Grantham, Lincolnshire.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a lovely practice which holds a great reputation for offering the highest levels of service and a wide range of popular and unique designer brands.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Modern, patient focused environment
- Small but busy practice
- Team of 3-4 people
- Working alongside an experienced DO
- Continued investment into the business - OCT
- Specialist clinics - low vision, complex CL's
- Access to high quality eyewear - Tiffany, Rayban, Oakley, Oliver Peoples
- Loyal patient base
- Assisting with complex dispensing, pre-screening, adjustments, collections, reception and general admin
- Assisting with glazing
- Helping to run social media accounts
- 5 days a week including Saturdays - 9am to 5pm (3.30pm on a Sat)
- Salary between £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience.
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience of working as an Optical Assistant
- Able to dispense to all levels
- Independent experience would be advantageous
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
- Happy to work in all areas of the practice
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.