300 words will never tell you everything about this Optical Assistant opportunity in Wilmslow. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Optical Assistant role in Wilmslow:
- £20,000 basic salary plus bonus scheme
- Opportunity to earn an additional £150+ per month in bonus - up to £22,000 package
- This role has all the positives of a multiple (progression, support) but with a smaller, family-feel where patients come truly come first
- Work with state-of-the-art technology in a growing optical practice
- This opportunity would suit a dynamic optical assistant looking to develop their career
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.